Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Option to find pets, jewels and other item around all your wizards

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 20, 2011
Hi there,

I love the backpack butler, great idea. I had a 4 years break from game, and it was nice to find the backpack butler to help me find things.

The only thing I would add is for it to be able to find the items on other wizards.

I was checking all my wizards, in order to find some potions and pets that I did not know with what wizards they were. So my game crashed after changing wizards so often.

So I thought it would be good to either have the backpack butler to tell us with what wizards are our things so to avoid having to change to another wizard in same account to perform the same search.

Another option would be, to have a website where we can log in with our wizard101 details to find the objects, this type of website already exists for other games and is like a spreedsheet where you can have a more detailed search of all the things in your account.
It would be great if we could search by gear level, pets, or only talents, or see how much gold is in each of your characters, or even what treasure cards each of them have. All this without having to be in game to see it. You could access that from anywhere. The options would be unlimited, these website use an API key to link your account. I am not much of a programmer, but if someone is, and Wizard101 can allow them to do so, would be amazing. and very useful.

Thank you for reading and supporting my idea.

M