Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Part of new PVP up date unfair.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2011
Part of the new PVP 1x1 up date is not fair. One player at a time controls the clock to pick and discard cards. Both sides should have the same amount of time to strategize, delete cards & moving TCs. A fast player controlling the clock at the time can really take an unfair advantage of a slower thinking player. Another new problem is if you delete cards,when its your turn, the deck did not fill in the deleted cards spaces. No additional cards are made available to pick from. This is all frustrating and takes the fun out of PVP. Please put fairness back , by putting the timer back to the way it was, by both sides having the same amount of time to pick cards. Also, the deck fills in the blank spots as it use to be before these new up date changes.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2016
A fast thinking player is rewarded in this pvp style. It is not the fault of the system of play that a player is pressured into making a quick decision due to the strategy of their opponent. Currently your empty spaces in your hand aren't replaced until it is your turn, which is how it should be and how it has been. You should not be having your cards replaced with spells from your main-deck until it is your turn. You are asking to have your discarded cards replaced twice after taking a turn in that sense.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
This is true, when the other player controls the clock at times you may only have a few seconds to delete and bring up treasure cards. If the other player is fast you get to delete maybe one card. This is frustrating.Think of the new players or a young player, good way to discourage them and turn them off. Hopefully the brain trust at Kingslsle reconsiders the new up date on the pvp clock.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
The pvp clock was changed with the new up date. Under the previous way both sides 1x1 had the same amount of time to make their card selections. Now that was taken away and put into the hands of one player. If the person controlling the clock has the card they want up in front of them and they immediately click on it, the other player has zero time to delete cards or move treasure cards. Zero time for strategy. No skill involved. Not fair

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
Everybody has the same amount of time of control. It just goes back and fourth. If everybody had unlimited time nobody would make any mistakes and that's how PvP is. You have to make fast decisions to do well. I feel this is plenty fair because you have up to 40 seconds TOTAL to make decisions in a round (your turn of 20 sec, and opponents turn of 20 sec). Which is also why it is fair to not let you get a fresh draw of cards on your off turn. That would be like letting you get 2 draws in PvE. Not how it has ever worked. I wouldn't be mad if they did allow for more time, that's just my take in the case that somebody reads this and considers the majority. Last, I will say that for me it was a huge adjustment, but I got the hang of it, so don't give up on it.