Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Starting quests/worlds late

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2016
I didn't rly know where to post this, but I have a question. I'm a level 66 death wizard and I have just started Zafaria. I know you can start Zafaria on level 60, but I was farming Aquila between levels 30-40 (I still never got the robe ) and recently I was farming waterworks but I got the complete set. I also finished winter tusk and did tower of helephant (planning on doing again eek because I want a mastery amulet) and zigazag. But is it bad that I've started Zafaria later than usual or does it really make no difference lol. Thanks for any replies in advance :)

Caroline Ravonblood

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
Hello!

It makes absolutely no difference if you start a specific world a little later than other wizards. Some people enjoy doing every side quest, while others zip through the main quest line first. I actually ignored Wintertusk until I was in Avalon and have only completed Waterworks once. The fact that you spent the time to get better gear may make the world slightly easier for you than people of lower levels, but it is otherwise irrelevant. Since some people complain about Zafaria being a bit lengthy anyway, you might be glad to have done some extra prep work!

The only thing you might run against is beginning to get spell quests related to your level for worlds yet to be unlocked. However, I believe KingsIsle has recently been fixing these so the quests appear once you actually enter a new world, so they may also no longer be an issue. Hope this helps!

Morgan DragonRiver 130

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
Just wanted to say that zafaria isn’t a very long world lol