Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Turquoise

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
Hi all! Just came back to the game for the first time in several years a couple weeks ago and still relearning a lot of things. I'm struggling finding turquoise for a lot of crafting recipes, is there any way to obtain it besides boss fights? I'm very impatient with farming. Thanks!

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I find mine by farming "The Bazaar". You have to keep looking in there by going over and over until someone sells some to the bazaar. You may want to check out this page from Wiki.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Reagent:Turquoise#axzz6Jifst2iB

Hope that helps,

Scarlet ShadowStone

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hi Dakota! Welcome Back!

If your wizard is in Azteca, or you have one that can access the Zocolo, complete the silver chests in and around Zocolo and Three Points. Most of them drop Turquoise. I have also found it in silver chest rewards in Mangrove Marsh and very rarely, Zoltan Docks.

No boss fights required. Do this for an hour a few times a week and you will have quite a bit of turquoise.

Happy Crafting!

Autumn WH

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
Nordic Champion on Apr 16, 2020 wrote:
Hi Dakota! Welcome Back!

If your wizard is in Azteca, or you have one that can access the Zocolo, complete the silver chests in and around Zocolo and Three Points. Most of them drop Turquoise. I have also found it in silver chest rewards in Mangrove Marsh and very rarely, Zoltan Docks.

No boss fights required. Do this for an hour a few times a week and you will have quite a bit of turquoise.

Happy Crafting!

Autumn WH
Oh awesome I had no idea, guess I'm going to Azteca!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012