Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Hunt Queue Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
Recently I’ve started playing in the Beastmoon Hunt, and really enjoy it. I haven’t had a problem with the queue/queue times up until this point. It is very odd, and only seems to be affecting some players. At first, I would be able to get a full match almost immediately, at pretty much any time of the day. Now, when I try to queue up for a match, I am either stuck in a queue for hours, or I get placed in a match with one other person vs. one to two other people. When I leave my queue after waiting awhile to try my luck again (after the 15 minute timer) it will sometimes not allow me to queue up no matter how many times I press join. I have asked others in the arena if they are experiencing this, and some say they are, while others still experience almost immediate full matches. I have tried logging out, and restarting my computer, but still no luck when I log back in. Has anyone else been experiencing this, or anything similar? Sorry if someone has already posted about this that I may have missed.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
I have similar, but different game issues. Yes the Queue is wonky. Way too often, after getting a team of 12 and the count down begins, then I am back to "8 people waiting". Too many times this sequence happens over and over. What is it? people leaving? the computer that puts us together finds a better fit with someone else so I am booted out to wait again and again?
And once in the game field - the "orange chain of death" circle shows up way too often.. I have learned there is no use in waiting, thinking it might go away. So I have to quit the game, reboot my computer, log back in, then suffer through the queue gauntlet. After waiting the 15 minutes, because supposedly I left the game - no the game left me.
I understand there are many players these days, just look at how many realms are full or crowded. I have noticed that when I get the "chain of death" when I return to the game I am in the Wu realm. Is it that the beastmoon assigned servers /realms are full and the overload gets bumped to Wu?
I don't know what or how I can do anything to resolve this issue - it is a KI issue on server changes and overload of players.
I am sure this situation is happening to many players. Almost every match will start with 6 players and way too often there are one, two, or even three are missing. Often the team is winning with only 10 to 15 points to go and all of a sudden I am in a chain of death situation. Very frustrating not only for me but the rest of my team that were relying on my beast form to help win the match.
Many matches start with 6 players but often end with several "missing".
I do not believe it is my computer, or internet connection. I play other similar games, with no interruption of game play. I can spend hours on Wizard101 and never get a disconnection. The only place I have connection problems is in a Beastmoon match.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2011
greenhagel1 on Apr 10, 2020 wrote:
Recently I’ve started playing in the Beastmoon Hunt, and really enjoy it. I haven’t had a problem with the queue/queue times up until this point. It is very odd, and only seems to be affecting some players. At first, I would be able to get a full match almost immediately, at pretty much any time of the day. Now, when I try to queue up for a match, I am either stuck in a queue for hours, or I get placed in a match with one other person vs. one to two other people. When I leave my queue after waiting awhile to try my luck again (after the 15 minute timer) it will sometimes not allow me to queue up no matter how many times I press join. I have asked others in the arena if they are experiencing this, and some say they are, while others still experience almost immediate full matches. I have tried logging out, and restarting my computer, but still no luck when I log back in. Has anyone else been experiencing this, or anything similar? Sorry if someone has already posted about this that I may have missed.
I have been experiencing this exact issue as well. I began experiencing this on Friday after I loaded into a Beastmoon Hunt. Once I loaded in, my Wizard101 client glitched out, making an enlarged health and mana globes appear in the middle of my screen and then causing my screen to blackout. I was forced to close the client and restart. I had to wait the 15 minutes to queue again but then I started experiencing the previously mentioned issue. Hope this gets fixed soon!