Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 80 Fire Wizard Lore Packs

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2014
Hello all,

So I just got to Azteca and I am level 81 which seems to be under leveled. I bought some crowns to try and get some better gear, but I dont know which Lore Packs would be the most beneficial for a level 81 fire wizard. All the pages I have seen talk about packs that havent been in the game since 2012. Any advice on which pack to invest in would be greatly appreciated!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You don't necessarily have to farm packs for Gear as a level 80.

Waterworks, Zig-Zag or a mixture alongside crafted level 76 and level 74 gear works wonders and are better than what is within the packs at your level.

However, I do recommend exploring packs such as the Sinbard Hoard Pack, or Immortal's Lore Pack for nicer wands.

Dalia's shoes within the Professor Hoard's Pack is useful too, the ones in the Wysteria Lore Pack I rather though as it gives a bit more to the stats.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2014
Star Edward on Apr 5, 2020 wrote:
You don't necessarily have to farm packs for Gear as a level 80.

Waterworks, Zig-Zag or a mixture alongside crafted level 76 and level 74 gear works wonders and are better than what is within the packs at your level.

However, I do recommend exploring packs such as the Sinbard Hoard Pack, or Immortal's Lore Pack for nicer wands.

Dalia's shoes within the Professor Hoard's Pack is useful too, the ones in the Wysteria Lore Pack I rather though as it gives a bit more to the stats.

I have my full set of waterworks gear, but I was hoping to find something more powerful. I will look into those wands because I definitely need to upgrade my wand. Thank you!