Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Delete Side Quests

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
Defender
May 11, 2013
Star Gator on Apr 2, 2020 wrote:
Pls allow players to delete side quests.
there was a Dev response to this in the past, it went something along the lines of " We will never allow this, when you accept a Quest it is a contract you agree to fulfill"

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
RedDragon877 on Apr 5, 2020 wrote:
there was a Dev response to this in the past, it went something along the lines of " We will never allow this, when you accept a Quest it is a contract you agree to fulfill"
Thank you. So many times players request this and it has been stated time and again that it will never happen.

I think at this point a Staff member should make a permanent post at the top of the forum with this same title and let it be know that it won't happen. "EVER"

@Sparck, would it be possible for a permanent post be made in regards to this topic?

Explorer
Jan 10, 2012
Part of the reason why they don't provide this is many school activities(spells) involve side quests. If you deleted the wrong one you may never get to do that side quest ever and the unintended ripple effect of not getting other related spell side requests. Example: in Grizzleheim there is a spell quest giver, if you deleted that quest, you would miss out on all subsequent related spell quests. You would need to have KI restore the givers request or just loose 5 spells.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
dylan stronghand on Apr 12, 2020 wrote:
Part of the reason why they don't provide this is many school activities(spells) involve side quests. If you deleted the wrong one you may never get to do that side quest ever and the unintended ripple effect of not getting other related spell side requests. Example: in Grizzleheim there is a spell quest giver, if you deleted that quest, you would miss out on all subsequent related spell quests. You would need to have KI restore the givers request or just loose 5 spells.
Thank you @dylan stronghand. It has been a long time since I did Grizz that I had forgotten about those.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
RedDragon877 on Apr 5, 2020 wrote:
Kingsisle sad the same thing about the 7th wizard slot.. They said something like we never will do this. Look what happend. We now have it. The last time I heard, Kingsisle is considering this opion as soon as they figure out how to do this with out people deleting the wrong quest, Never is not never.