Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Connection Issues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2013
I've been trying to play with my friends today and my game begins to break at random intervals and I can't do anything about it because I've restarted my computer, restarted wizard, and reinstalled, individually and at the same time. It does not pop up as if I disconnected it appears as if the game is lagging, to where I can't go into any doors or use anything (X button). This is extremely annoying because we are farming waterworks and I cannot progress with it like this. If any of the devs have a fix please tell me. Thank you for your time.

Administrator
Scarlet Cloud on Mar 23, 2020 wrote:
I've been trying to play with my friends today and my game begins to break at random intervals and I can't do anything about it because I've restarted my computer, restarted wizard, and reinstalled, individually and at the same time. It does not pop up as if I disconnected it appears as if the game is lagging, to where I can't go into any doors or use anything (X button). This is extremely annoying because we are farming waterworks and I cannot progress with it like this. If any of the devs have a fix please tell me. Thank you for your time.
Hi Scarlet Cloud! Please contact our support team and we'll be happy to assist: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game