Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank you KI!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Thank you, KI, for all the member benefits this week. Wiz helps take my mind off the news, and having all these benefits makes playing even better.

Hope everyone at KI is healthy, and remember to wash your hands!

Administrator
Snee432 on Mar 20, 2020 wrote:
Thank you, KI, for all the member benefits this week. Wiz helps take my mind off the news, and having all these benefits makes playing even better.

Hope everyone at KI is healthy, and remember to wash your hands!
You're welcome, Snee432! We're glad to hear that the benefits are a nice immerse experience.

We're doing fine, just working from home at the moment, and yes, washing our hands regularly :).

Have fun with the community in Wizard101 this weekend! I'll be working on my Life Wizard's quests, so maybe we'll run into each other somewhere.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Sparck on Mar 20, 2020 wrote:
You're welcome, Snee432! We're glad to hear that the benefits are a nice immerse experience.

We're doing fine, just working from home at the moment, and yes, washing our hands regularly :).

Have fun with the community in Wizard101 this weekend! I'll be working on my Life Wizard's quests, so maybe we'll run into each other somewhere.
Ah, so THAT'S why I keep seeing you online! Good luck on that quest!

Survivor
Jan 15, 2020