Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No More Points for Scroll of Fortune?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Up until 2 days ago, I was earning many points for the Scroll of Fortune by doing Daily, crafting and fishing ( even for using TC in battle ). Now I'm not getting any points at all. What happened? Please don't suggest that I buy one of those Scrolls as I don't have crowns and can't afford to buy more this month.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Mar 19, 2020 wrote:
Up until 2 days ago, I was earning many points for the Scroll of Fortune by doing Daily, crafting and fishing ( even for using TC in battle ). Now I'm not getting any points at all. What happened? Please don't suggest that I buy one of those Scrolls as I don't have crowns and can't afford to buy more this month.
You might have missed it, but the Spiral Showcase ended then. You can now get points from the Deckathalon.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hiya Anercorbie!

It is an honor to reply to one of your posts! You stopped earning points because the Spiral Showcase event ended. You can currently earn points by doing the Fire Deckathalon. If that is not your favorite activity, just wait a few days. On Tuesday the 24th the Deckathalon will end and another Spiral Showcase will activate allowing you to once again earn points on the scroll from fishing, crafting, daily assignments, pet training and helping team up at the kiosk.

Hope this helps!

Autumn Wild Heart 125

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
anecorbie on Mar 19, 2020 wrote:
You gain points for the scroll of fortune by participating in active events. Previously, the Spiral showcase was active which gives you points for doing everyday activities. Right now the Spiral showcase is inactive and instead you can earn points doing the Fire Deckathalon.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Lookit Light on Mar 19, 2020 wrote:
You might have missed it, but the Spiral Showcase ended then. You can now get points from the Deckathalon.
I'm not talking about the Spiral Showcase, but the Scroll of Fortune event ( which btw has 73 more days to run ).
I don't wish to participate in the Deckathalon or Beastmoon.
I was getting points and now I'm not. Why?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
anecorbie on Mar 20, 2020 wrote:
I'm not talking about the Spiral Showcase, but the Scroll of Fortune event ( which btw has 73 more days to run ).
I don't wish to participate in the Deckathalon or Beastmoon.
I was getting points and now I'm not. Why?
Perhaps you don't understand. When the Points from events add up to the points tab in the Scroll of Fortune. And the Spiral Showcase is an event that gives you points for activities like Daily Assignments, Crafting, Etc. When the Spiral Showcase ended, you were no longer able to earn Event points from that.

If you still don't understand after this, then I honestly don't see how I can help you.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
The points you get from events like the Deckathalon, Spiral Showcase, and the Beastmoon count as points for the Scroll of Fortune as well. So while the Spiral Showcase is active you will receive points for fishing, teamups, and doing the daily. Once it ends you will have to participate in whatever other event is active, (Beastmoon or Deckathalon) to earn points on the Scroll of Fortune. Good news is you can complete the Scroll of Fortune with only doing the Spiral Showcase.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
The spiral showcase is the reason why. The scroll of fortune event is the umbrella event which gets points from events like beastmoon, deckathaton or the Spiral Showcase, The points you got for the Scroll are generated from the activities to fulfill showcase (crafting, fishing and daily missions are all actions in the showcase). You can earn more points if you use the kiosk in Olde Town to help other wizards with certain quests. After you do the kiosk a hundred times you can purchase a helping kiosk for your house.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
I thank all of you for taking the time to explain ( I just didn't quite understand ) all of you deserve a charm for your patient and polite responses. ( I wonder why you can't charm Event post? )
Thank you again.