Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard names you want added

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
For me if I have to pick a first name we don't have in game yet, it would be Maple so if we ever get a name changer added in I could change my high level character's name to Maple (I plan to use Jade gear with her and I think the name Maple would be perfect for her)

Administrator
Rachel Dreamsong on Mar 10, 2020 wrote:
For me if I have to pick a first name we don't have in game yet, it would be Maple so if we ever get a name changer added in I could change my high level character's name to Maple (I plan to use Jade gear with her and I think the name Maple would be perfect for her)
An excellent topic. Going to pin this to see what names we get over time that potentially could be added.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Girl = Rachael, Kaylee, Mandy,
Boy = River, Gunner, Rex

Just to name a few.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Personally, I think it would be a good move to put foreign names into the list, to make other nationalities feel more included in this game. Try putting in Dutch names such as Finn, Tess, and Milan, French names such as Jules, Leon, and Lena, and Spanish names such as Naira, Iago, and Marc.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
My brother was shocked that "Matt" wasn't a possible name, and disappointed that "Kevin Abstract" wasn't either.

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Lookit Light on Mar 11, 2020 wrote:
Personally, I think it would be a good move to put foreign names into the list, to make other nationalities feel more included in this game. Try putting in Dutch names such as Finn, Tess, and Milan, French names such as Jules, Leon, and Lena, and Spanish names such as Naira, Iago, and Marc.
That is a wonderful idea!

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Lookit Light on Mar 11, 2020 wrote:
the lachlans of the world appreciate this post

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I would love other titles like "The Bruce" added to Lord and Lady. That could be fun :)

Explorer
Aug 26, 2015
Pet Names: dragyno, dragyna, drakon , drakin , drakos, drakitty.
Names: Lukin star-blossom, Lucky star-golden, Laki fire-sword.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2017
Marcel Is a name I've always wanted, never been in the game though! please add it

Explorer
Sep 25, 2016
Here are some of my name ideas!

Female: Charlotte, Cora, Krystal, Lilac, Lily, Luna, Mabel, Zinnia
Male: Archer, Arthur, Fox, Jake, Levi, Oliver, Wyatt, Zack

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
I would very much like to see the name Esmeralda... And maybe Esme with one E...All I see is the name Esmee

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
my name ideas for Wizard101:

First name ideas: Bryan,Olaf

Last name ideas: Balance

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
Boy - Mike, Kurt, Dave, Joey, Joe, Ivan, Rick, Greg (or Gregory), Tobias (or Toby), Drake, Earl, Sylvester, Gordon, Ross, Harry, Henry, Frank, Felix, Dennis, Tony, Nick, Peter, Elliott, Axel, Hans, Arnold, Bryce, Otto, Oliver, Parker, Walter

That's some off the top of my head, checked the Names that were available in the Create a New Character and these names were not in the list

Survivor
Mar 04, 2018
Survivor
Aug 14, 2019
Hello!

I’ve been a subscribed player of Wizard101 since the very beginning. I’ve spent countless of hours, dollars and made endless memories on the game. I guess you could say the game is what I grew up on. In fact, I met my current boyfriend through the game.

I’ve never had any complaints about the game, except for one: the name options. Although this isn’t a serious issue, and doesn’t really effect the gameplay, it’s something that myself and many more members would love to see included in the game.

My name is Chloe. That’s a pet name, but not a wizard name. If Chloe could be added to the list, I would most likely play the game much more often.

Some options for names would be:

Female — Chloe, Audrey, Ariana, Maisy, Abbie, Skylar, Tiana, Addison, Gianna, Posie, Lacey, Charlie

Male — George, Bruce, Joey, Cyrus, Clay, Dan, Chuck, Nate, Pete

I can’t think of any off the top of my head, but I think you should lap add more diverse names. Most of the names currently in game are stereotypically “white” people names. I know there are players of all races on this game. I think including names from different cultures would be a lovely touch!

Survivor
Aug 14, 2019
Chloe, please! I’ve been begging for years

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Add philosopher names! Aristotle, Plato, Confucius, Kant, etc.

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Mar 10, 2020 wrote:
Is that a I don't want to get hurt so I'll max out my defense refrence because I'm pretty sure it is.

If we are going the anime route I nominate the ability to make Jojo a valid name.

I havent looked through the name options in literal years but Clementine, Ciel / Cecil /Cecilia, Keisha, Sasha and Fleur would also be nice (I'm not sure if any of those are already options)

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
Jackie, Elena, Jesus, Tommy, Misty, Theo, Theodore, Amelia, Charlotte, Ophelia, Maya, Sebastian, Joan, Miles

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
Karen, Charlotte, Betsy, George, and then some international types, like Keiko, Elzbieta, Yuki, Ara, Eunji etc

Survivor
Aug 28, 2012
Would love to see the name Lily added :)

Survivor
Feb 27, 2009
I would love to see the option of "middle" names like "De la," "Du," "De l',"Di," "Da," "of the" "of" etc. and "last" names of areas and worlds. It would be interesting to see the new varieties of names like "Leonardo Da Wysteria" (aka Leonardo Da Vinci ) or "Julia of the Blade" (sounds pretty cool to me ).

Also, I'd like to see names of different origins like Kwame, Jafari, Lukas, Santiago, Mohammad, Cleopatra, or Jacques (Jacques is in Pirate101, so I don't know why it isn't in Wiz )

I name changer, like the Mirror Shop, would be awesome!!!!

Survivor
May 04, 2013
Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
I'd like the following names (since I'm female I'm gonna be focusing on female names):
Nikita
Amelie
Thalia
Harper
Annelise
Lisette
Meredith
Margot
Cecile
Rhiannon
And maybe some more unisex names for female players like:
Rikki/Ricky