Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Snoni

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
Should I go for a Snoni either through the pet kiosk or through hatching a Helephant with a Ice Colossus. I'd like to get the Snoni with spell proof and defy mighty and two other talents I can't remember off of my head supposedly the pet is suppose to get 14 proof and 7 defy through those talents and a jewel.Sorry to bother and for grammar mistakes.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
A blue wraith on Mar 4, 2020 wrote:
Should I go for a Snoni either through the pet kiosk or through hatching a Helephant with a Ice Colossus. I'd like to get the Snoni with spell proof and defy mighty and two other talents I can't remember off of my head supposedly the pet is suppose to get 14 proof and 7 defy through those talents and a jewel.Sorry to bother and for grammar mistakes.
The Hatchmaking Kiosk might be your best bet if you're looking for specific talents. Just look for a Snoni in there that has the talents you want, and with enough luck they'll come onto your pet!

Survivor
Dec 25, 2010
Thanks, I'll give it a try in the Kiosk I was just having second thoughts about doing it through the Kiosk cause of sticky or strange talents such as getting death dealer etc. but I'll give it a try and hope I get it under 20 attempts.