Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Gauntlets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I think that we should have a Gauntlet with Ra and a Gauntlet with Bellock and one with the Loremaster and all should have mount drops and spell drops.

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
To celebrate Women’s Day in game I put together a new idea for a gauntlet.The Great Colorclysm: After Ceara Ashbury became the Knight of Flame, she was reported that The Ghost Dragon (an evil spirit from the past) is threatening to wipe out all the color in Avalon as a devious act of vengeance. Ceara rallies a new team of Knights called the Knight of the Last Rainbow, an all female team of vixen knights. I will list the members and their Colors along with what craftable items they sell after you complete the gauntlet: Ceara Ashbury (Red,Leader, Deck Vender), Florimel (Orange,Helmet Vendor), Ashlynn Brushtail (Yellow, Artist, Athame Vender), Siban (Green, Weapons/Pet Snack Vender), Emayn Cloudtail (Cyan, Athame/Ring Vendor), Miriel Rivers (Blue,Armor Crafter/Vendor) Clover (Purple, Boot Crafter/Vendor). The Knights will have Elemental Magic powers based on their color representations. Ceara Ashbury is the Knight of Flame as mentioned before, Florimel will become the Knight of Metal, Ashlynn Brushtail will become the Knight of Thunder, Siban will become the Knight of Nature, Emayn Cloudtail will become the Knight of Frost, Miriel Rivers will become the Knight of Aqua & Clover will become the Knight of Wind.

Administrator
Ickabodd on Mar 5, 2020 wrote:
To celebrate Women’s Day in game I put together a new idea for a gauntlet.The Great Colorclysm: After Ceara Ashbury became the Knight of Flame, she was reported that The Ghost Dragon (an evil spirit from the past) is threatening to wipe out all the color in Avalon as a devious act of vengeance. Ceara rallies a new team of Knights called the Knight of the Last Rainbow, an all female team of vixen knights. I will list the members and their Colors along with what craftable items they sell after you complete the gauntlet: Ceara Ashbury (Red,Leader, Deck Vender), Florimel (Orange,Helmet Vendor), Ashlynn Brushtail (Yellow, Artist, Athame Vender), Siban (Green, Weapons/Pet Snack Vender), Emayn Cloudtail (Cyan, Athame/Ring Vendor), Miriel Rivers (Blue,Armor Crafter/Vendor) Clover (Purple, Boot Crafter/Vendor). The Knights will have Elemental Magic powers based on their color representations. Ceara Ashbury is the Knight of Flame as mentioned before, Florimel will become the Knight of Metal, Ashlynn Brushtail will become the Knight of Thunder, Siban will become the Knight of Nature, Emayn Cloudtail will become the Knight of Frost, Miriel Rivers will become the Knight of Aqua & Clover will become the Knight of Wind.
Thanks for recognizing the day Ickabodd! We can consider this kind of idea for next year perhaps, thanks.

Administrator
Kirin Mounts on Feb 22, 2020 wrote:
I think that we should have a Gauntlet with Ra and a Gauntlet with Bellock and one with the Loremaster and all should have mount drops and spell drops.
More drops for everyone! :)

Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
Does anybody have the Sinbad Gauntlet? I would appreciate it highly if me and some friends could farm Iron Sultan.