Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions and Tips for February 2020 KI Live

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Wizards! Post your KI Live questions here if you want a chance to have them featured on the show! ONE question and/or tip PER PLAYER. If we see any spamming of questions or tips, we will automatically discount your submissions.

Keep in mind that we literally receive hundreds of submissions and only a handful are able to be answered. We will do our best to prioritize!

Designate in your post whether it is a [Question] or [Tip].

We will also have a screenshot request social post up soon. Watch for it!

KI Live is set for a friendly February 27 at 4pm CT

Thank you!

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
A question that didn't make it on KI Live last month:
Out of all the spells created in Wizard101 with a twist of humor, Which spell made you laugh the most? Example: "Monster Mash" and "Catch of the Day" always gives me a good laugh.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2015
Question: If there any plans for new gardening quest and spells? The last gardening quest was on Khrysalis 7 years ago.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Tip: If you're the kind who's really into the story, take the time to talk to NPCs just after accepting their quest. When there's a grey question mark over their head, you can get special "reminder" dialogue from them.

Question: Do you think you'll ever publish those "lore" books, like the death one that you once read on the stream when someone asked for the backstory of the Winged Sorrow spell?

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Question:

Are there any plans for new gardening seeds this year?

Thanks!

Survivor
Jun 27, 2019
i was just curious about when the new world is coming out i am ready for the next challenge empyrea was a good one lets see whats next

Delver
Jun 14, 2010
Question: What future plans are there for Spellements and Spell Writing in game? Will it remain an endgame activity or will it become more available to lower level players?

Survivor
Nov 24, 2016
Is there any plans for better communication for muted and none text chat wizards? it is very hard to communicate with other players. While doing harder dungeons to simply trying to help or explain cheats to someone can be very difficult for both party's. If you are going to limit communication in a team based game you should allow us to explain cheats!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Are there any chances of seeing more options to obtain Participation Trophies?

The current 800 arena tickets is still way too high.

Dailies are ridiculously low drops and Scroll of Fortune is not easy when you don't play every day in order to get enough points.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
What will the next world and/or spells be like?

-Hunter DragonTamer 130

-Mycin DragonTamer 76

-Tanner DragonTamer 31

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
I am working on a new PvP strategy for Balance wizards using a smallish deck. It isn't really working but it is confusing to my opponents.

I try to stack Feints on my opponent, then I remove the traps on myself using Empowerment. That way I always have lots of pips. The main drawback is that they are white pips.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
Question -
Will we 'see' an invisible cloak, mount or pet as an April Fools day joke?

I nominate InviSable as a mount, Cloak of Invisibility as a robe, and a Nothing-to-see-Hare as a pet.

Here is a link to a thread I made with pictures of what Invisibility can look like.
www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?506446-InviSable-Mount-and-Cloak-of-Invisibility-April-Fools!&p=5570476#post5570476

Tip -
lvl 105+ jewels for deckathalon decks can be bought for gold in Mirage NPC Gemeral sells them.
This includes +45 school resist jewels and +96 health jewel.

Administrator
Thanks for the questions and tips! This part of KI Live for February 2020 is now closed. See you on Twitch this Thursday!