Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm back but conflicted

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2014
So I've been coming back to this game every year or two since the game came out, and every time I do it seems like there's some big new update. my old friends I made are never really on anymore and probably wouldn't remember me, stuff I've wanted from the crown shop isn't available anymore, and so many great events to get cool prizes I've missed out on. it never really bothered me before in the past, but now looking back, after coming back to the game, I feel like there is so much that I've missed and things I wont get to do again. So now im starting to doubt whether its worth jumping back into knowing this. is it normal to feel like this?

Administrator
Fan of Myth on Feb 19, 2020 wrote:
So I've been coming back to this game every year or two since the game came out, and every time I do it seems like there's some big new update. my old friends I made are never really on anymore and probably wouldn't remember me, stuff I've wanted from the crown shop isn't available anymore, and so many great events to get cool prizes I've missed out on. it never really bothered me before in the past, but now looking back, after coming back to the game, I feel like there is so much that I've missed and things I wont get to do again. So now im starting to doubt whether its worth jumping back into knowing this. is it normal to feel like this?
Welcome back! From my own experience with games, this is completely normal and something every gamer deals with when taking a break for an extended period of time, in any game.

What you may find now is new fun systems and events to explore, new friends to meet, and perhaps seeing a few old friends still around areas like The Commons that you have come to know and love.

A bit of old and new mixed together! Plus we developers are around :).