Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning Home Finally (old player coming back)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2014
Hey all,

Jason Dreamshield here been away for quite sometime and made a lot of friends before my departure back in 2016 or so and its been a long tedious journey to get back to the spiral but I am back and plan on staying back on a more permanent basis. I am looking to make more friends and adventure again with my old pals Tyler, Destiny, Paige, and many others. I made some new friends last night and its inspiring this post because being that I am back I want to open my home and my online time with friends (New and old) (being this is "Friendship" month) and suffice it to say if you see me around the commons or in dungeons don't be afraid to say hi... I am doing emperya part 2 right now and loving every minute of it.

I am a 127 myth at the moment and my house has every housing dungeon except the accursed play and Sinbad at the moment but for 2020 I do hope to get my hands on them to complete the collection. I do love the challenges and opening my home to everyone. I hope everyone is having a great V day as me and my spouse are and I certainly hope to see everyone around.... :)

Administrator
RunedMaster on Feb 14, 2020 wrote:
Hey all,

Jason Dreamshield here been away for quite sometime and made a lot of friends before my departure back in 2016 or so and its been a long tedious journey to get back to the spiral but I am back and plan on staying back on a more permanent basis. I am looking to make more friends and adventure again with my old pals Tyler, Destiny, Paige, and many others. I made some new friends last night and its inspiring this post because being that I am back I want to open my home and my online time with friends (New and old) (being this is "Friendship" month) and suffice it to say if you see me around the commons or in dungeons don't be afraid to say hi... I am doing emperya part 2 right now and loving every minute of it.

I am a 127 myth at the moment and my house has every housing dungeon except the accursed play and Sinbad at the moment but for 2020 I do hope to get my hands on them to complete the collection. I do love the challenges and opening my home to everyone. I hope everyone is having a great V day as me and my spouse are and I certainly hope to see everyone around.... :)
Welcome back RunedMaster!!

Survivor
Jun 27, 2019
well jason dreamshield this will be my 10th year on this game and i would love to add you and do some house dungeons or anything like that i have 4 wizards named justin stormgem justin firegem justin lifegem and justin icegem if your interested just let me know where you want to meet at thanks

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009