Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for Name Changes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2019
I was thinking a bit the other day and I had thought of an idea involving name changes. What if you could speak to Mr.Lincoln and use crowns to purchase a name change? I know this would cause confusion with friends online but there could also be a symbol next to their names on friend lists that indicate the player has had a name change and you can view name history so you know who your friend still is. It may be confusing and unrealistic but it's just an idea I thought of.

-Neela Fairy

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Kinda related, but I think this would be helpful for players who might experience a name or identity change in real life. Being able to alter your player to reflect who you are can be comforting to them and having the option available(even if it is expensive with crowns to help minimize the impact of it) would be great! Great idea!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Great idea! I especially like the symbol attachment to the new name, very creative!

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Dmpbyu that is exactly my experience, actually. And yeah, it would be amazing. I've spent countless days playing as my main, and now it just makes me intensely uncomfortable.