Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Still no pink dye for boys in 2020?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2017
This is getting kinda ridiculous honestly.

I cannot believe that there still isn't a pink dye for boys.

This is a big issue and surely i'm not the one who thinks the same. We need more dyes. KingsIsle clearly needs to add more colors now. The ones that we have right now are getting so bland and repetitive. They especially need to add pink for boys. If they really can't do that by some code problem or whatever, just let us choose the color palette we want to use. The girl's one or the boy's one. I know that KingsIsle could do this atleast. Before, you could change the colors on a piece of equipment to pink and send it over to a male character and it would stay pink. Why would you choose to remove that KingsIsle? Just why honestly...

Administrator
Daluran on Feb 9, 2020 wrote:
This is getting kinda ridiculous honestly.

I cannot believe that there still isn't a pink dye for boys.

This is a big issue and surely i'm not the one who thinks the same. We need more dyes. KingsIsle clearly needs to add more colors now. The ones that we have right now are getting so bland and repetitive. They especially need to add pink for boys. If they really can't do that by some code problem or whatever, just let us choose the color palette we want to use. The girl's one or the boy's one. I know that KingsIsle could do this atleast. Before, you could change the colors on a piece of equipment to pink and send it over to a male character and it would stay pink. Why would you choose to remove that KingsIsle? Just why honestly...
Hi Daluran!

We've mentioned this a few times in discussions in the past. Unfortunately changing colors is not as easy as it looks... the original design of the game was super rigid here on how this is done.

It's on our radar!