Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lively hands of fate are 2 different colors

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Kingsisle, as you know it takes a lot to craft these gloves "lively hands of fate". I have also crafted the Fire, Storm, and Myth. After crafting them, each set has a different look then other schools but both match each other when worn. All except the life. These 2 gloves do not match. The left glove looks normal, it has green spikes & little leaves, with a green stripe on the glove itself. The right side has a blue stripe! It actually looks like the base for the myth glove. This looks horrible. I can tell you exactly what happened. When the programmer was designing them, the last model before the life must have been the myth. Kingsisle please correct this look, after all out hard work obtaining them we should be happy with them.

Mark Ravenleaf L130 Lively hands crafted
Mark Dragonleaf L130 Thundering hands crafted
Mark Shadowleaf L130 Flaming hands crafted
Mark Griffenleaf L100 Mythical hands crafted

Administrator
stormkraker on Jan 30, 2020 wrote:
Kingsisle, as you know it takes a lot to craft these gloves "lively hands of fate". I have also crafted the Fire, Storm, and Myth. After crafting them, each set has a different look then other schools but both match each other when worn. All except the life. These 2 gloves do not match. The left glove looks normal, it has green spikes & little leaves, with a green stripe on the glove itself. The right side has a blue stripe! It actually looks like the base for the myth glove. This looks horrible. I can tell you exactly what happened. When the programmer was designing them, the last model before the life must have been the myth. Kingsisle please correct this look, after all out hard work obtaining them we should be happy with them.

Mark Ravenleaf L130 Lively hands crafted
Mark Dragonleaf L130 Thundering hands crafted
Mark Shadowleaf L130 Flaming hands crafted
Mark Griffenleaf L100 Mythical hands crafted
Thanks for noticing, we'll take a look and adjust the model if needed!

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
That’s impossible. You crafted 4 already?? I can’t even find ONE strengthening rune, they are beyond impossible to get, and i wasted thousands of crowns on the rune packs just to get no luck. I do have every other reagent though and hundreds of them.

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
The Storm King on Feb 8, 2020 wrote:
That’s impossible. You crafted 4 already?? I can’t even find ONE strengthening rune, they are beyond impossible to get, and i wasted thousands of crowns on the rune packs just to get no luck. I do have every other reagent though and hundreds of them.
Storm King,

The strengthening runes are not in any packs. You have to put the "GRINDING" time in during the event. In the earlier events they were available after the community bar reached a high enough level. Now that this new deckathelon is out, the runes are acquired by reaching the top stages and grinding them. I started to get them at stage 7 and above. Once you reach the higher stages, this is where you should use your limited credits. I used my top 3 wizards in the event, that's a total of 63 credits which yielded 21 strengthening runes. By my calculations this looks to be a 33% drop rate. I should also add I crafted up to the level 8 deck. Hope this helped.

Mark Ravenleaf 130

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Sparck on Feb 6, 2020 wrote:
Thanks for noticing, we'll take a look and adjust the model if needed!
Thanks for taking look Sparck.

Mark Griffenleaf