Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can you/staff change the age of your account if it is incorrect?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2019
When creating my account, somehow I entered my age incorrectly (not sure how but here we are). When I approached the support team about this, they told me they couldn't/wouldn't change the age on my account, meaning I'm stuck with this useless text chat. I don't understand why the staff are so worried about people changing their age. Personally, the kid friendliness of this game somewhat ruins the experience. I'm not saying you should be allowed to run around swearing at everything, but not even allowing open chat if you're under 13 is kinda annoying, but I would be fine with this, if only they allowed you to say numbers. Why don't they let you say numbers? It's such a key thing in order to say numbers, it's like not being able to say "you" after saying "pet". I'm sorry so I'm not allowed to say "get the pet you want"? Off topic but that really bothers me. Anyways, back on topic, is there really no way to change the inputted age on your account even if its incorrect, or was that staff member just really offended I tried to change my age?

Survivor
Jul 07, 2014
So annoying man I agree. And they expect you to buy a one year membership to transfer wizards... If that's not scummy idk what is.