Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Team Up/Kiosk Changes & Options Menu Pop-Up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I really like the new QoL addition to team up choices for questing or farming and minimum number of players and makes it more streamlined. However, for those farming(as you will be doing it continually back to back for a period of time) it gets very tedious and a rather frustrating having it auto-reset to the base default of "questing" and "2 players" every time we exit the instance to team again. It would be really great if it would remember your last selections for the instance until you change it.

REALLY love how selecting the number of players let's us wait for the ideal number of players to team up and no longer have to frantically abandon and queue again for team up to extend the timer to wait for another player to pop in or get pulled in without a full team, etc.

Also, I do like the idea of putting the little clock icon on longer dungeons at the team kiosk to at least provide a rudimentary quick visual indication that these certain dungeons do have a greater time dedication requirement. However, it doesn't really provide any meaningful info other than ok, so this is "longer" (longer than what? longer is relative to various players). It would be great to have that clock icon provide a little more info 'on hover' of the average minimum time frame for completion and minimum suggested number of players for said dungeon at player level, much like the npcs that have that warning dialogue in the towers in Marleybone.

I don't yet understand what the green bar below dungeons at the kiosk is indicating and can't find any game updates for this change giving details on this aspect or the overall changes. Hope to learn more and great QoL update.

I like you idea of remembering the team up choices!

I've made it do that until you close the client.

Hopefully you'll see this change in the next small update we do.

The green bar displays how long a team has waited. All the way across the row = 1 hour.

Arthur

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Arthur Wethersfiel... on Jan 23, 2020 wrote:
I like you idea of remembering the team up choices!

I've made it do that until you close the client.

Hopefully you'll see this change in the next small update we do.

The green bar displays how long a team has waited. All the way across the row = 1 hour.

Arthur
Awesome! Thank you for taking the suggestion, that sounds great!