Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wizard here looking for some other wizards to tag along

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2019
Hello fellow wizards, I am technically new to this game because the only other time I played it was when I was younger and never had a membership. I’ve been seeing youtube videos popping up like crazy and I watched them and I got extremely interested. Today is my 2nd day playing and I am a lvl. 12 storm and extremely excited to keep on the grind, currently I just entered Colossus Boulevard.

I was wondering if there are any other people who maybe are experienced and want to make a new character or are new like me and wanted to group up maybe not to play together the whole time but at least be in discord so we can talk while questing, so we aren’t bored. Please be at least 15

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome Back!

If perhaps if you have queries, questions or concerns about the game,

Feel free to post here!

Administrator
yikesalex on Jan 2, 2020 wrote:
Hello fellow wizards, I am technically new to this game because the only other time I played it was when I was younger and never had a membership. I’ve been seeing youtube videos popping up like crazy and I watched them and I got extremely interested. Today is my 2nd day playing and I am a lvl. 12 storm and extremely excited to keep on the grind, currently I just entered Colossus Boulevard.

I was wondering if there are any other people who maybe are experienced and want to make a new character or are new like me and wanted to group up maybe not to play together the whole time but at least be in discord so we can talk while questing, so we aren’t bored. Please be at least 15
Greetings and salutations, welcome back to the Spiral! We have a wide range of players in the community, so you will feel completely welcome in returning.

Thanks Star Edward for welcoming yikesalex back!

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
Hello! I am also returning after not playing since 2009. Would like people to quest with im trying to do the main story as quick as possible. KROK (Still Junk ). I am playing storm this time around and find it.... somewhat challenging this time.