Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning Player here, i have a question about hatchmaking

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 15, 2009
So im just returning after a lenghy break and i noticed that some of my pets are labelled as being unable to participate in hatchmaking, is there a particular reason reason this was done? because the pet is an adult so it should be able to hatch with another pet

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Samuel Wolfe on Jan 1, 2020 wrote:
So im just returning after a lenghy break and i noticed that some of my pets are labelled as being unable to participate in hatchmaking, is there a particular reason reason this was done? because the pet is an adult so it should be able to hatch with another pet
The most likely reason I can think of is that those pets are Crowns pets. Most Crowns-only pets are unable to be put into the Hatchmaking Kiosk.

Historian
May 15, 2009
Lookit Light on Jan 2, 2020 wrote:
The most likely reason I can think of is that those pets are Crowns pets. Most Crowns-only pets are unable to be put into the Hatchmaking Kiosk.
I see. i did a little looking into it, and i think i understand now. So with the Hatchmaking Kiosk, i can set pets up for other people to hatch with, or i can hatch them with my own as well. Crown pets cant be placed int he kiosk, but i can still hatch pets with them. good, good. i was worried i wouldn't be able to continue creating ideal pets for my wizards