Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! Cant load main character in Pegasus Place

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2019
My main character is a level 38 and my secondary is a new lvl 4 . I randomly crashed when trying to change from fullscreen to windowed and since then i cannot load up my main character anymore. the game crashes everytime i select him and press enter. I thought that my pc was no longer able to run but i tried again 4 more times and the same crash kept happening. I tried 1 more time but on my wizard who was in unicorn way. The game loaded me in perfectly fine. I fought Rattlebones and completed the mission to Ceren Nightchant. I then ported home and logged out to select my and pressed Enter which resulted in another crash.

I am quite upset at this as ive sent 2 weeks on the wizard so i would like to know how i can stop my game from crashing when i select him and continue playing. I will take deleting that character as a last resort. Please help!

Community Leader
If you haven't already, I'd contact KI support about it and see what they could do. Sorry, I wish I was of more help to you

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!