Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spellements trading?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 05, 2009
Will it be possible to transfer spellements to other characters as I have a lot of reindeer knight ones from pack opening on my balance for the energy gear

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
S0ulBlood on Dec 18, 2019 wrote:
Will it be possible to transfer spellements to other characters as I have a lot of reindeer knight ones from pack opening on my balance for the energy gear
I assume it is possible to trade Spellements through the Shard Bank... try that.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
S0ulBlood on Dec 18, 2019 wrote:
you can put them in your shared bank. they are under reagents

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
I'm coming back from awhile and I think I missed a memo. Are spellments in the game? What spells (besides the day and night duo)

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
DemonHunter157 on Dec 20, 2019 wrote:
I'm coming back from awhile and I think I missed a memo. Are spellments in the game? What spells (besides the day and night duo)
Spellements currently exist for Daybreaker, Nightbringer, Krampus, and Reindeer Knight. (Frost Beetle and Leprechaun are also shown, but they don't have Spellements yet.)

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Yes it is something they just introduced. It is a way to make spells easier to get and to upgrade some spells. They are lovely!!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
So far Krampus and Reindeer Knight

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Great! Although Krampus wouldn't be worth it to my fire and my ice is still in Marelybone...