Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

December 2019 Producer's Letter

AuthorMessage
Administrator
We're so excited to see 2019 be such a successful year for our community. Professor Falmea writes one more producer's letter for the year as Wizards across the Spiral begin to celebrate the holidays!

https://www.wizard101.com/game/producers-letter-december2019

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
This has been such a fun year for Wizard101! I enjoyed every second of it! The Beastmoon Hunt, the Sinbad gauntlet, the Wizard City Underground, everything ! I can't wait to see what's in 2020!

No, wait, it needs more enthusiasm, some vigor and excitement, too... yes, and lots of emotes.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S IN 2020!!!!!!!

Brian WaterSpear, max level

Mini-Light

Survivor
Jun 09, 2011
Wizard101 2020 is most likely going to be huge.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Most of the proposed changes don't interest me in the least. The ONLY change I see that may become a problem for those of us who prefer to solo or dual box is this statement:

It will be more important (and lucrative) than ever to assemble your squad and support each other.

This seems to be saying that those of us who do not "TEAM" play are going to have a much more difficult time questing. @Sparck, will you please clarify this???

Administrator
DragonLady1818 on Jan 2, 2020 wrote:
Most of the proposed changes don't interest me in the least. The ONLY change I see that may become a problem for those of us who prefer to solo or dual box is this statement:

It will be more important (and lucrative) than ever to assemble your squad and support each other.

This seems to be saying that those of us who do not "TEAM" play are going to have a much more difficult time questing. @Sparck, will you please clarify this???
Never fear DragonLady1818! We were mainly referring to some features that will help enhance social stuff, not necessarily making it harder to play,

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Sparck on Jan 2, 2020 wrote:
Never fear DragonLady1818! We were mainly referring to some features that will help enhance social stuff, not necessarily making it harder to play,
Thank you @Sparck.