Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Beastmoon Hunt Suggestion: Remove or fix END key teleport

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2016
The END key is just above the up-arrow key on a standard keyboard. After a successful battle and captured circle, I tried moving forward to grab a pip whisp. But I teleported to Wizard City instead. With no way to return (sorry team! ).

END key to teleport out is not useful in Beastmoon, and accidental teleports can be devastating to a team. Here are some suggested ways to fix:

Make END key teleport back to base (handy if you win a battle to get health)
Remove END key teleport function while in Beastmoon Hunt
Provide a settings option to completely disable END key teleport (I never use it on purpose)

Thanks!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
RSkllbrkr on Dec 10, 2019 wrote:
The END key is just above the up-arrow key on a standard keyboard. After a successful battle and captured circle, I tried moving forward to grab a pip whisp. But I teleported to Wizard City instead. With no way to return (sorry team! ).

END key to teleport out is not useful in Beastmoon, and accidental teleports can be devastating to a team. Here are some suggested ways to fix:

Make END key teleport back to base (handy if you win a battle to get health)
Remove END key teleport function while in Beastmoon Hunt
Provide a settings option to completely disable END key teleport (I never use it on purpose)

Thanks!
Ah, this explains the disappearing teammates. Yes, I agree with this suggestion. Please do.