Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sharpened Blade Boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2016
You honestly made this boss to hard for a level 86 with the worst gear in the game as well. I’m myth and I’ve been playing for 11 years. And I’ve always struggled and had to wait til level 100 to get the sharpened blade. It honestly doesn’t make sense for the minions to start out with 10 pips, so the minions never run outta hits and I have tried about 20 times. I’m honestly quitting the game because you make this way to difficult. Sorry that you lose business over this

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
so what most people do is that they go the bazzar(or however it spelled) and buy fire resistance gear when i did i had over 80 85 fire resistance which went perfectly from the first hit i knew how it was gonna go..... yes sure you might not the damage or critical you're normal gear has but that should be ok you an always keep one piece of gear you normally wear i finished the fight in about 15 give or take minutes i was also a storm so i did do more damage to begin with but really all you need is good fire resist gear and you should be fine but one thing that really did help was no matter what get minions down thats the first thing focus on minions then you could save up for a big single target hit thats what i did but doesnt matter as long as you kill him but for real get good fire resist gear kill minions first no matter what then kill boss with whatever works i hope this helps and if you have any other questions just ask

Explorer
Jan 11, 2013
Kill mobs, flee, port back, kill boss.

Easy wins.

Survivor
May 28, 2016
bbacker97 on Dec 10, 2019 wrote:
You honestly made this boss to hard for a level 86 with the worst gear in the game as well. I’m myth and I’ve been playing for 11 years. And I’ve always struggled and had to wait til level 100 to get the sharpened blade. It honestly doesn’t make sense for the minions to start out with 10 pips, so the minions never run outta hits and I have tried about 20 times. I’m honestly quitting the game because you make this way to difficult. Sorry that you lose business over this
I understand this boss can be a pain, but why don't you get better gear??

Survivor
May 28, 2016
AlextheWizard53 on Dec 11, 2019 wrote:
Kill mobs, flee, port back, kill boss.

Easy wins.
I'm pretty sure that glitch was patched unfortunately.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
You're complaining because you are ill-prepared to effectively conquer an optional boss battle in the game.

You are aware that your gear is not the best.

So, a good idea would be to invest in gaining worthwhile gear.

You can try farming dungeons such as Waterworks or House of Scales to get started. You can also even try crafting your gear from vendors in Avalon and Azteca.

Choosing not to upgrade your gear as the difficulty level of the game rises then complaining that "this is too hard etc." is extremely foolish.

On top of that, you are threatening to "quit" the game as a tactic to try to scare Kingisle in to what? Make the boss easy, just to please you? When most persons have defeated and passed this instance with ease?

Not making much sense..

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
bbacker97 on Dec 10, 2019 wrote:
You're going to quit the game over being ill equipped to beat and optional boss?

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
hey all.
I never have got quest for sharpen blade does any one know how i can fix this.
it tell me no quest or available in this world.(Azteca) or should I just contact support.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
srthomas on Feb 20, 2020 wrote:
hey all.
it tell me no quest or available in this world.(Azteca) or should I just contact support.
In order to get the quest, you should do the ones in zafaria first

Try investigating these two quests:
Midnight Sun
Turn Up The Sun

If you mean TC then I wouldn't know about that

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
srthomas on Feb 20, 2020 wrote:
hey all.
If you have completed "Third Star on the Left" and "Thorn in My Pride" and are level 86, talk to Pacal Redmask in the Zocalo.

The quest "Turn Up the Sun" is what you need.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Turn_Up_the_Sun#axzz6EhSuSPkF