Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leave Loremaster alone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2014
Hi Heather 121 or lvl 122 now.

I want you all to leave loremaster alone right now it got nerfed and it a good nerfed it doesn't deserve to be remove from rank pvp.

as a pvp player I say it stays in rank pvp i'm fine with the spell and I was fine with it before it got nerfed.

If you have 20 resistance or 15 loremaster will maybe do 2,000 something damage on you it because yours resistance is low to that school.

on Samantha a max wizard life school attack goes as a boost on her am I'm complaining about that no.

I could be but I don't because of pierce jewels and wands and amulets kinda help others players out.

Same with the loremaster being nerfed look at the other players stats and there's damage and look at yours own resistance.

Be family friendly to all players even in rank pvp both private and Warlords.

P:S:
This account on muted so she can't say gg and I'm to lazy to go search for the good match in menu chat so I will just click what is close in menu chat for me.

If i think it a unfair match I will click no in menu chat if it a good match I will click ok in menu chat.

That the only way I can do rank pvp for right now on my muted account.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Christian19904 on Nov 30, 2019 wrote:
Hi Heather 121 or lvl 122 now.

I want you all to leave loremaster alone right now it got nerfed and it a good nerfed it doesn't deserve to be remove from rank pvp.

as a pvp player I say it stays in rank pvp i'm fine with the spell and I was fine with it before it got nerfed.

If you have 20 resistance or 15 loremaster will maybe do 2,000 something damage on you it because yours resistance is low to that school.

on Samantha a max wizard life school attack goes as a boost on her am I'm complaining about that no.

I could be but I don't because of pierce jewels and wands and amulets kinda help others players out.

Same with the loremaster being nerfed look at the other players stats and there's damage and look at yours own resistance.

Be family friendly to all players even in rank pvp both private and Warlords.

P:S:
This account on muted so she can't say gg and I'm to lazy to go search for the good match in menu chat so I will just click what is close in menu chat for me.

If i think it a unfair match I will click no in menu chat if it a good match I will click ok in menu chat.

That the only way I can do rank pvp for right now on my muted account.
Oh you're back.

I've seen nothing about KI trying to remove Lore from ranked. Everyone loves the nerf [except balance warlords who relied on it to get rank, which unfortunately worked for years] and there's no real complaints about it anymore. -15 weakness and -25 mantle is alright. 235 base damage is alright. It's all around a balanced spell now, and I'm happy about that.

Explorer
Mar 01, 2014
JewelKI on Dec 2, 2019 wrote:
Oh you're back.

I've seen nothing about KI trying to remove Lore from ranked. Everyone loves the nerf [except balance warlords who relied on it to get rank, which unfortunately worked for years] and there's no real complaints about it anymore. -15 weakness and -25 mantle is alright. 235 base damage is alright. It's all around a balanced spell now, and I'm happy about that.
honestly its a utility spell the bonus was just doing the damage it has, and if you have 20 resist to any school at any level doing pvp you're doing your stats wrong. lore is fine its just an actualy utility spell so there's no extensive damage now. originally this was balanced out by how hard or rare it was to achieve getting this spell.