Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mega Snacks and Droppings.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2019
I have two questions. One, which seeds are better for mega snacks. I hear the Couch Potatoes and Evil Magma Peas are good. Lastly, where would I be able to find the seeds that drop mega snacks?

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Hi - There really is no better snack. Either Couch Potatoes or Evil Magma Peas will work. They each drop one mega snack at Elder. EMPs drop a Cherry tomato, Mystic Dragon Fruit, Captain Canteloupe, Golden Wheat Bread, or Fancy Yogurt; Couch potatoes only drop Captain Canteloupe, Golden Wheat Bread and Fancy Yogurt. Couch Potatoes will give you a better mix of rewards if you need gold though. I grow both.

You can find them in many places. While Couch Potatoes are not easy to farm, EMPs are much more time consuming difficult to farm. Try Secret Tunnel in Empyrea as well as the Ghultures in Mirage. Sometimes farming the Monkey Spiders in Empyrea goes well too.

Good Luck

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Michael LegendHunt... on Dec 2, 2019 wrote:
Hi - There really is no better snack. Either Couch Potatoes or Evil Magma Peas will work. They each drop one mega snack at Elder. EMPs drop a Cherry tomato, Mystic Dragon Fruit, Captain Canteloupe, Golden Wheat Bread, or Fancy Yogurt; Couch potatoes only drop Captain Canteloupe, Golden Wheat Bread and Fancy Yogurt. Couch Potatoes will give you a better mix of rewards if you need gold though. I grow both.

You can find them in many places. While Couch Potatoes are not easy to farm, EMPs are much more time consuming difficult to farm. Try Secret Tunnel in Empyrea as well as the Ghultures in Mirage. Sometimes farming the Monkey Spiders in Empyrea goes well too.

Good Luck
I've had good luck with the Death Ghultures. I like that you can defeat a pair of them really quickly.