Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This Will Help Revive PvP!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2015
New scenery in the arena. New arenas to represent each world. Several new arenas per world!
Please, please add new PvP arenas. This is new content everyone would love! I love the scenery!

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
This is honestly a great idea of bringing in new players and making PvP more exiting. I NEED a change of scenery. I always love the addition of new areas. We have long been waiting for Khrysalis, Polaris, Arcanum, Mirage, and Empyrea to have their arenas added for them. And if you want even more arenas, let's go Aquilal and the Tale of Four Dungeons!

Administrator
Gabriel StormCalle... on Nov 24, 2019 wrote:
New scenery in the arena. New arenas to represent each world. Several new arenas per world!
Please, please add new PvP arenas. This is new content everyone would love! I love the scenery!
Have you checked out the new Beastmoon Hunt maps? Just one of those things we're adding in line with what you're talking about here.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
Sparck on Jan 9, 2020 wrote:
Have you checked out the new Beastmoon Hunt maps? Just one of those things we're adding in line with what you're talking about here.
No disrespect to you Sparck, although the Beastmoon maps are amazingly beautiful. He is referring to the new maps for ranked, practice, and tournaments PvP. We as PvPers would always appreciate some additional scenery. A new map has not been added since Second Age.

Administrator
Andrew Walker on Jan 10, 2020 wrote:
No disrespect to you Sparck, although the Beastmoon maps are amazingly beautiful. He is referring to the new maps for ranked, practice, and tournaments PvP. We as PvPers would always appreciate some additional scenery. A new map has not been added since Second Age.
Ah, that makes sense. Understandable then.