Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minor visual glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
Occasionally on my lvl103 storm (Colin Owlglade) when I exit areas like the house where Zed lives in in Sardonyx, there will be a occasional outline of a raging bull, currently I have the crystal unicorn mount & the Halloween teleport effect, may be a glitch with the teleport effect

Administrator
the cool kids on Nov 19, 2019 wrote:
Occasionally on my lvl103 storm (Colin Owlglade) when I exit areas like the house where Zed lives in in Sardonyx, there will be a occasional outline of a raging bull, currently I have the crystal unicorn mount & the Halloween teleport effect, may be a glitch with the teleport effect
Thanks for reporting this issue! Do you happen to have a link to a screenshot showing it?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
The best I can do is a photo on my phone, I'll try to send it on this forum if I can but I can't guarantee if I can, but you can try to replicate the glitch

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Sparck on Nov 19, 2019 wrote:
Thanks for reporting this issue! Do you happen to have a link to a screenshot showing it?
I have had this same visual glitch on my lvl 97 storm , usually happens when teleporting from one area to another. I have the Charging Bull pet equipped which would make sense why the visual glitch is a bull, and I also have the Halloween teleport effect.

Here is a link to a screenshot I took of the visual glitch:

https://imgur.com/xY7JQqJ

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
I believe it’s a glitch that only happens on storm wizards with the Halloween teleport effect