Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

SImple idea to fix PVP !!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2010
There is a simple way to fix PvP. Rewrite the ranking system with more tiers and rewrite the point sytem. (The one that is now is so basic and childish) You have a system in PvE which give you XP in combat based on the more pips you spent, why not do the same in PvP ?? This way you kind of eliminate 2 problems jaders and bosters. Everyone will be encouraged to put more efforts in a game and not just sit there to the end of time and just heal and shield but use their pips for something you get more but you can still just heal and use pips by healing if that is your thing but still getting the risk of other buff and blust you in one shot, than even if you win you don't get much points if you didn't put effort in the match and just shield and jade. And even of you loose don't loose much point if you put effort to it.

Second thing hide the win and loose ratio from showing in your profile when other see you , that thing discourages people from still trying. Everyone should have a fair share and not get restricted by mistakes they made at start. If i have more losses than win i will probably quit in that character but if no one couldn't know that i would continue and get better by the time.

Hope someone see this cause it is really simple and i believe it will fix lot of things.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Adamlin. on Nov 15, 2019 wrote:
There is a simple way to fix PvP. Rewrite the ranking system with more tiers and rewrite the point sytem. (The one that is now is so basic and childish) You have a system in PvE which give you XP in combat based on the more pips you spent, why not do the same in PvP ?? This way you kind of eliminate 2 problems jaders and bosters. Everyone will be encouraged to put more efforts in a game and not just sit there to the end of time and just heal and shield but use their pips for something you get more but you can still just heal and use pips by healing if that is your thing but still getting the risk of other buff and blust you in one shot, than even if you win you don't get much points if you didn't put effort in the match and just shield and jade. And even of you loose don't loose much point if you put effort to it.

Second thing hide the win and loose ratio from showing in your profile when other see you , that thing discourages people from still trying. Everyone should have a fair share and not get restricted by mistakes they made at start. If i have more losses than win i will probably quit in that character but if no one couldn't know that i would continue and get better by the time.

Hope someone see this cause it is really simple and i believe it will fix lot of things.
The real way to fix PVP is to make it similar to the Deckathalon.

Your gear and stats are shut off, you can’t use shadow magic, you generation of pips should be fairly the same, and you can only use Treasure Cards. That make both sides fair a day. The real advantage is still who goes first and who goes second.