Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Will the Dragoons Set be a Dropped item as well soon?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2016
I have 6 Maxes
and I'll literally need 5400 reagents to craft all this stuff, not to mention recipes cost 50k gold each and can only be crafted if you have certain dropped gear too.
Please Kingsisle, Don't make us do this, Why can't the gear be dropped as well like Paradox?

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
AaronDrakeHammer on Nov 15, 2019 wrote:
I have 6 Maxes
and I'll literally need 5400 reagents to craft all this stuff, not to mention recipes cost 50k gold each and can only be crafted if you have certain dropped gear too.
Please Kingsisle, Don't make us do this, Why can't the gear be dropped as well like Paradox?
I think it can be dropped, actually. To my knowledge, drops have been reported from the three escaped prisoners. Try farming them.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2010
I reckon that this is the hardest thing in the game so far. Especially when you consider that the only way to get this reagent is farm only which is way to much grinding. I will not say make the gear drop cause vanguard gear is already very close to the dragon and you can just keep that. But make other way to obtain reagent or at least make them tradable.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Lookit Light on Nov 15, 2019 wrote:
I think it can be dropped, actually. To my knowledge, drops have been reported from the three escaped prisoners. Try farming them.
Okay, forget what I said. Dragoon set can only be crafted. If you want to farm for the Vanguard gear required, though, you can get the boots form Viggor's Drake, the hat from King Detritus, the robe from Sir & Squire Greggor, the ring from The Devourer, and the amulet from Satharilith. (I'm not sure whether the wand and athame are dropped by Prince Viggor or the Renegade Druid. Let's leave at one boss drops one piece of the set.)