Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monstrology Oversight.

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
The Dragonspyre Crusader minion that accompanies Sir and Squire Greggor is extractable, but does not show up anywhere in the Monstrology Tome.

Administrator
Lookit Light on Nov 13, 2019 wrote:
The Dragonspyre Crusader minion that accompanies Sir and Squire Greggor is extractable, but does not show up anywhere in the Monstrology Tome.
Thanks Lookit Light, we'll get this updated!

Administrator
Lookit Light on Nov 13, 2019 wrote:
This are put under the Wizard City tab in Monstyrology.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Sparck on Nov 14, 2019 wrote:
This are put under the Wizard City tab in Monstyrology.
I'm afraid you misunderstood. You're speaking about the male, Ice-school minion that accompanies the Lorekeeper. I'm saying that the female, Storm-school version that accompanies Sir and Squire Greggor does not show up in the tome, anywhere, despite being extractable. Could this please be fixed in the latest patch?

Administrator
Lookit Light on Nov 14, 2019 wrote:
I'm afraid you misunderstood. You're speaking about the male, Ice-school minion that accompanies the Lorekeeper. I'm saying that the female, Storm-school version that accompanies Sir and Squire Greggor does not show up in the tome, anywhere, despite being extractable. Could this please be fixed in the latest patch?
Ah, thanks for the clarification. I spoke to our team and we'll get this fixed asap. They actually shouldn't be extractable...

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
I believe I have found another Monstrology error. Sir and Squire Greggor are not designated as Boss monsters in the Tome, and so they only require the animus of a normal creature for Summon Cards and House Guests.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
When Viggor's Drake is turned into a House Guest, it does not have that sheen that it does as an enemy.

When the Fire Treeminders are turned into House Guests, they do not use their own models, but those of the Ice Treeminders.

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Lookit Light on Nov 18, 2019 wrote:
When Viggor's Drake is turned into a House Guest, it does not have that sheen that it does as an enemy.

When the Fire Treeminders are turned into House Guests, they do not use their own models, but those of the Ice Treeminders.
Hi

I just saw this. I posted a new topic about this, I hope they fix this with the Treeminders!!

I assume that is why the moderator blocked my message??