Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crystal Unicorn Mount (Or Whole Jewel Crafter’s Bundle) - Crown Shop?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2016
This has honestly been a burning question of mine for a while, as I’m utterly desperate to obtain a Crystal Unicorn Mount. Whenever I see someone riding one I’m left feeling incredibly disappointed that it (or any of the items from the Jewel Crafter’s Bundle) are not available in the Crown Shop/Throwback Events, and since this bundle occurred quite a while ago there’s really no way I (or anyone else for that matter) can get one!

Speaking of desperate, I’m also itching to get my hands on a Crystal Butterfly but alas, they’re unavailable in the Kiosk and I can’t find anyone who’s got one to hatch.

So, I was just wondering (and hoping!) if there were plans in-the-works to make these items (or the whole bundle) available anytime soon? Like, really soon? I’m sure there are plenty of other players like myself who missed out on the bundle and would love the chance to gallop around on their very own Crystal Unicorn, or finally get that gorgeous butterfly pet they’ve always wanted.