Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Invalid Code

AuthorMessage
Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I purchased a Great Detective eCard from Gamestop for my granddaughter today (10/28). We have both tried 4 times to redeem the code, and each time, are told it is "invalid." I sent an email, and a message to Wizard on Twitter, and have not received a response.

If the code is invalid, or if the bundle has been discontinued on your end, please let me know so I can either receive a refund from Gamestop, or dispute the charge through my bank.

Administrator
Snee432 on Oct 28, 2019 wrote:
I purchased a Great Detective eCard from Gamestop for my granddaughter today (10/28). We have both tried 4 times to redeem the code, and each time, are told it is "invalid." I sent an email, and a message to Wizard on Twitter, and have not received a response.

If the code is invalid, or if the bundle has been discontinued on your end, please let me know so I can either receive a refund from Gamestop, or dispute the charge through my bank.
Hi Snee432,

There could be a few reasons for this to occur. Most likely the store will need to resolve the issue, but just to be sure, please contact our support team and they'll be happy to help:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

When contacting them you should get a support ticket # in response. If you do not get this, it could be that the email is never arriving. Please then try another domain, such as gmail instead of yahoo.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Snee432 on Oct 28, 2019 wrote:

We had this before when the store didn't scan the card right. we had to go back to the store with our receipt and they fixed it. Hope it works out for ya!

Delver
Dec 13, 2008
Idony09 on Nov 8, 2019 wrote:
We had this before when the store didn't scan the card right. we had to go back to the store with our receipt and they fixed it. Hope it works out for ya!
Walmart has a verrrry bad problem with this issue i lost 40$ because of them (accursed play gauntlet) and walmart refused a refund even with a receipt the couldnt even activate it because it was the last card and couldnt give me another because again they didnt have any