Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Membership or not?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2017
I don't know if I should keep getting membership anymore. I don't really take advantage of anything besides all the worlds being unlocked. The double let xp I don't take advantage of, nor the double gardening rewards. I do train pets and I do garden, but I don't really need either that much. Also, sometimes my backpack goes over the normal item limit, but that is usually because I always forget to sell useless seeds, cough cough pink Dandelions. Also, I don't really plan on doing pvp unless maybe on YouTube. The only real disadvantage is that I would have to save up and buy every zone in wizard101. So, should I keep getting membership?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Having a membership as opposed to being a Crowns Player usually just boils down to your availability; as in, how much time you have to play.

If it becomes a case where you are unable to play for long periods of time daily, then maybe purchasing the areas will be more beneficial to you than buying membership.

If however, you can play on a daily basis, then continue with the membership.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2017
Star Edward on Oct 19, 2019 wrote:
Having a membership as opposed to being a Crowns Player usually just boils down to your availability; as in, how much time you have to play.

If it becomes a case where you are unable to play for long periods of time daily, then maybe purchasing the areas will be more beneficial to you than buying membership.

If however, you can play on a daily basis, then continue with the membership.

That makes sense. I do play on a daily basis, but sometimes I kind of get sick of playing so much, but continue playing because I don't want to waste my money. Also, I want to eventually fill all of my character slots with max level wizards, and possibly do a lot of the side quests just because.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Seems like a membership is the best option for you then.

But nothing is wrong with taking a few hours or days away from the game just because you're on an active membership though.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2017
Star Edward on Oct 21, 2019 wrote:
Seems like a membership is the best option for you then.

But nothing is wrong with taking a few hours or days away from the game just because you're on an active membership though.

Thank you. I will definitely be using a membership then.