Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

LIfe Wizard Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2017
Hi all,

I am new to the game, I just made a lv 10 life wizard, i have a few training points, just not
sure what to do choose for a secondary school or what other cards to get..

also what pet should a life wizard have? right now i am using the valetines kitty that gives unstoppable
and extra pixie, was thinking on getting the lifedacytl as well for life blades.

Administrator
Greetings and salutations, welcome to Wizard101!

There are many great Wizards in this community that I'm sure will respond here to help you get started. Let us know if you have any other questions!

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Snowbearkay on Oct 13, 2019 wrote:
Hi all,

I am new to the game, I just made a lv 10 life wizard, i have a few training points, just not
sure what to do choose for a secondary school or what other cards to get..

also what pet should a life wizard have? right now i am using the valetines kitty that gives unstoppable
and extra pixie, was thinking on getting the lifedacytl as well for life blades.
Lifedactyl is undoubtedly a good pet, but you may want to go with a Kookaburra for now because currently the only way to get a low-pip AOE for life that isn't throwing away endless money into a slot machine is by having one. The Leafstorm card will hopefully get you through until 58 - I'd highly recommend a questing buddy through Dragonspyre & Celestia though.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome To The Game!

&

Welcome To The Forums!

Now, about your query, one pet you can consider which is quite popular is the Kookaburra .

It's a life school only pet you can get by hatching with one using the Hatchmaking Kiosk.

The pet gives a variety of spells depending on it's age, so it's worth investing in, especially as a young life.

The Lifeadacytl is also good.

However, when hatching, consider hatching with one with high stat points and good talents such as damage boosting talents.

As it relates to your training points.

Train until feint (level 26).
to Tower Shield (Level 16)

I'll leave it here for now.

There are many other uses for your training points, but for now, consider doing the above.

Post if you've anymore queries!

Welcome Again! :D

Survivor
Feb 28, 2017
Star Edward on Oct 15, 2019 wrote:
Welcome To The Game!

&

Welcome To The Forums!

Now, about your query, one pet you can consider which is quite popular is the Kookaburra .

It's a life school only pet you can get by hatching with one using the Hatchmaking Kiosk.

The pet gives a variety of spells depending on it's age, so it's worth investing in, especially as a young life.

The Lifeadacytl is also good.

However, when hatching, consider hatching with one with high stat points and good talents such as damage boosting talents.

As it relates to your training points.

Train until feint (level 26).
to Tower Shield (Level 16)

I'll leave it here for now.

There are many other uses for your training points, but for now, consider doing the above.

Post if you've anymore queries!

Welcome Again! :D

Hi there star edward..

thanks for the training point tips, at this time, i cant hatch a kokaburra pet even though i have seen others with them and they are extremely cute.. i just don't own one to hatch one..

however, i got a life pet today from one of the halloween packs.. its a 7 pip card though from the Light Merryonette at this time its the only life pet i have..

On my lv 10 pyromancer, i have the Nightmare that gives the metorite aoe..