Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hatching ghost hound with dark hound - help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
so, if i'm using my ghost hound to hatch with a dark hound with the hatchmaking kiosk, i just wanted to ask if there was any way i could know what the baby would hatch into? like - if it would hatch into another ghost hound or another dark hound? i really just want the dark hound's looks and one of its may casts to manifest in the baby, to be honest...anyways, thanks!

ALSO - if those two being hatched together does not produce another dark hound, does anyone know any other good pets that, when hatched with a dark hound, produce a baby dark hound?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Okay, to respond to your queries.

For the first, the only way you can predict the outcome of a pet is by knowing already data such as its school, hatch time and probably egg type/name.

If you know this info, then you should be able to kinda tell what the offspring will be before it hatches.

Any pet when hatched with your hound can produce another hound, Its just a chance/luck issue.

If your hound is a crowns only pet, it will be a bit more difficult to obtain via hatching, but not impossible.