Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When is the next Crown Sale

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
I was just wondering when the next crown sale is going to be. The last regular crown sale was in June and the last super sale was in August. I know that this year in total there was maybe five or six crown sales. One in January, one in March, one in April, two in May, and as I said before one in June. Because it’s the Halloween season I was wondering if you were going to get another crown sale, because there’s a lot of stuff I want. I really don’t want to spend $100 for 80,000 crowns. If I could save money that would be great. I really want to know early so that I don’t wait for a sale that is not going to come. If I know we’re not going to have one this month I will begrudgingly pay $200-$300 for crowns because I don’t have very good luck with the horde packs.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
AlphaMewMew on Oct 11, 2019 wrote:
I was just wondering when the next crown sale is going to be. The last regular crown sale was in June and the last super sale was in August. I know that this year in total there was maybe five or six crown sales. One in January, one in March, one in April, two in May, and as I said before one in June. Because it’s the Halloween season I was wondering if you were going to get another crown sale, because there’s a lot of stuff I want. I really don’t want to spend $100 for 80,000 crowns. If I could save money that would be great. I really want to know early so that I don’t wait for a sale that is not going to come. If I know we’re not going to have one this month I will begrudgingly pay $200-$300 for crowns because I don’t have very good luck with the horde packs.
Events is not something KI announces in advance. They only way you will know is when they announce the actually event is released to the community.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2012
AlphaMewMew on Oct 11, 2019 wrote:
Me too! I really figured they would have already offered a crown sale Halloween is right around the corner. We don't buy crowns without a sale unless it is unavoidable. They need to offer crown sales monthly, they'd probably sell more LOL

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Something will come up soon, the mystery discount coupon could be useful if it’s 40-50% off cart order. 120k for 100 is pretty good if it’s on line with the mystery discount. People have been buying crowns so there has been no sales.