Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shoes and hat with dragon on them

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
Hi, so today I was in the bazaar and there was a girl who had a hat and shoes with a little dragon on them. The shoes had stripey socks, and I don't remember anything else significant about the hat. Does anyone know where I can get these (the appearance). She had them stitched onto something so I could not see the name. I tried typing into Google but all it would come up with was stuff from Dragon's Hoard pack. These are absolutely new; I have never seen them before. There are literally little dragons on the shoes and hat. Please help!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
gillpill1985 on Sep 30, 2019 wrote:
Hi, so today I was in the bazaar and there was a girl who had a hat and shoes with a little dragon on them. The shoes had stripey socks, and I don't remember anything else significant about the hat. Does anyone know where I can get these (the appearance). She had them stitched onto something so I could not see the name. I tried typing into Google but all it would come up with was stuff from Dragon's Hoard pack. These are absolutely new; I have never seen them before. There are literally little dragons on the shoes and hat. Please help!
Hi Gill Pill,

The hat and dragon slippers were from the first Crowns Event that KI introduced last year. I think it was the Night Knight Crowns Event. There is a video on YT from Blaze Lifehammer that talks about these particular clothing items.
The person you saw that had the gear on likely spent around $500.00 USD in crowns to get it all.
It is not available for purchase at this time. I sincerely doubt that KI will bring these items back because the people who paid all the money to get these items, (including the scooter mount), would be understandably upset.

Keep watch on the web site for future crowns reward events and maybe you will have an opportunity to get unique new prizes! Good luck!

Autumn WH