Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

o monstrology experience

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2010
I am at level 23 monstrology. I have fought every high level rank boss, etc. to advance my level but all I get is animus, no experience. Any suggestions. I have tried the fight levels less than 6 ranks from my level, hit with extract spell on kill, etc. Nothing seems to be working.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Level 23 is currently the highest level of Monstrology we can reach. From what I can tell, we would need a rank 18 enemy in order to start getting xp again, and there are no rank 18 enemies that can be extracted from.

So, until that happens, congrats on getting the highest level of Monstrology!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
AngelsAutumn0806 on Sep 25, 2019 wrote:
I am at level 23 monstrology. I have fought every high level rank boss, etc. to advance my level but all I get is animus, no experience. Any suggestions. I have tried the fight levels less than 6 ranks from my level, hit with extract spell on kill, etc. Nothing seems to be working.
Monstrology Level 25 currently is not obtainable. Your Monstrology Level is so high that few creatures can reward you with Experience anymore. However, if you want to progress to level 24, try fighting the following creatures:

MacDeath (Tier 6) in the Accursed Play Gauntlet

Arachna Magna Magus in Husk

Briar Scourge in the Chaos Jungle

Dream Belloq in the Reverie

Grandfather Spider in the Chronoverge

Mother Monkey Spider in Aerial Jungle (Monkey Spider Cave)

Voltergeist in the Northwest Aero Plains.

I hope this helps!

Brian WaterSpear, Level 130

Survivor
May 08, 2010
Torpzun26 and Brian Waterspear, ty for your reply. I guess I can work on other badges until new worlds come out. Have a great day!