Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

friend list

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 23, 2013
ok her is my idea why not let friend that have been add on to ether wizard that a player owns have them all ready in all your wizard friend list it will save time having to go to there world with all your wizards sow what i am saying is add one player on to say your fire wizard friend list that player will be add to your death wizard friend list to save time

ps please let me no what you all think i wont to her from sum of the moderator to see what the think of my idea

Administrator
kingsteel823 on Sep 23, 2019 wrote:
ok her is my idea why not let friend that have been add on to ether wizard that a player owns have them all ready in all your wizard friend list it will save time having to go to there world with all your wizards sow what i am saying is add one player on to say your fire wizard friend list that player will be add to your death wizard friend list to save time

ps please let me no what you all think i wont to her from sum of the moderator to see what the think of my idea
This is a great idea kingsteel823! I'll pass it on to the team to consider. We may already have thought of it too.

Explorer
May 23, 2013
Explorer
May 23, 2013
sorry to any one if i did not make it clear to you what i wont to say is wan you add a player to your friend list it dos not add to all your wizard friends list at all that is way i say we connecting all the friend list from all the wizard t that a player has in to one friend list
wan we add a player from any of are wizards there add to the friend list of all are wizard that way we save time