Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Card Packs/Lore Packs etc...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Sparck can you please have your team go thru all the card packs and update them to the current highest level? You guys keep having sales on these cards packs and I buy them, but I’m level 130 and the gear etc from them only seem to go to level 120. Before the next sale can we please get these updated?? I kind of feel like we’re getting a bit ripped off when we buy a pack for our high level to get a piece of gear or something we want and then find out we can’t redeem items for the current top level. Please either update all the packs or put a notice of some sort that says the pack only goes to a certain level, before you buy it. Hope you consider this. Thank you.

Administrator
Pyle1197 on Sep 18, 2019 wrote:
Sparck can you please have your team go thru all the card packs and update them to the current highest level? You guys keep having sales on these cards packs and I buy them, but I’m level 130 and the gear etc from them only seem to go to level 120. Before the next sale can we please get these updated?? I kind of feel like we’re getting a bit ripped off when we buy a pack for our high level to get a piece of gear or something we want and then find out we can’t redeem items for the current top level. Please either update all the packs or put a notice of some sort that says the pack only goes to a certain level, before you buy it. Hope you consider this. Thank you.
Hi Pyle1197!

Certainly! We do go through as many as we can, it takes a lot of time to update these packs. Apologies that they can't be all changed simultaneously. You'll see them being updated as we can announce the changes.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Sparck on Sep 18, 2019 wrote:
Hi Pyle1197!

Certainly! We do go through as many as we can, it takes a lot of time to update these packs. Apologies that they can't be all changed simultaneously. You'll see them being updated as we can announce the changes.
Is there a way the upgraded packs can be depicted in the Crowns shop, similar to how the upgraded "better mount chance" depicted a better chance of receiving a mount? It would be great to quickly reference the highest gear tier of that particular bundle/pack without having to look up all the packs on the internet (assuming one can even find that information with accuracy).