Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

YAY! LETS GO ICE META

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
So apparently Ice Just got more broken and with the new bundle boots briny deep set coming Is gonna change PVP into a more chaotic state. If anyone is looking to break their stats with a triple double max stats pet(+65 strength jewel) you will now have.

8500+ Heath
125%+ damage(Um Okso if my math is correct 125+ trainable bale frost should equal 160% damage now)
70% universal resist(Oh wow ward resist)
25% accuracy(standard)
A decent 30%+ crit chance(like that matters anyway)
Block(on ice? laughable but i means who needs that when u have ward resist)
30% pierce pretty good if u ask me.
Oh and also forgot the ability to put 3 stun resist jewels now of 5%(15%) max total or
If you feel like you can stun block every match why not just add more resist on top of your crazy
ward resistance, with those +25 resist universal jewel.
Get your wallet ready boyz and gals ice is about to be rank top 1 again.
So pack those abominable so weaver+shrike+ Bale frost and get a -75% FREE shield for that, while watching your opponents scream in terror!
Don't for get those 2 pip jack your opponent shields, More resist astral spells like brace, Your op fire storm set shields of -70% in case they go in shrike before you. That lovely 5 pip damage over time that does a ton of damage which just one blade or bale frost just so you can get a wide open weaver.

Its WEAVER HOUR BABY and we running this show soon and STORM Watch out because we coming for you oh yes you know why? You can kiss that 5000(health) goodbye.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2017
Really Kingsisle I can’t even get pack boots

Survivor
Aug 21, 2013
angellifeheart on Sep 13, 2019 wrote:
So apparently Ice Just got more broken and with the new bundle boots briny deep set coming Is gonna change PVP into a more chaotic state. If anyone is looking to break their stats with a triple double max stats pet(+65 strength jewel) you will now have.

8500+ Heath
125%+ damage(Um Okso if my math is correct 125+ trainable bale frost should equal 160% damage now)
70% universal resist(Oh wow ward resist)
25% accuracy(standard)
A decent 30%+ crit chance(like that matters anyway)
Block(on ice? laughable but i means who needs that when u have ward resist)
30% pierce pretty good if u ask me.
Oh and also forgot the ability to put 3 stun resist jewels now of 5%(15%) max total or
If you feel like you can stun block every match why not just add more resist on top of your crazy
ward resistance, with those +25 resist universal jewel.
Get your wallet ready boyz and gals ice is about to be rank top 1 again.
So pack those abominable so weaver+shrike+ Bale frost and get a -75% FREE shield for that, while watching your opponents scream in terror!
Don't for get those 2 pip jack your opponent shields, More resist astral spells like brace, Your op fire storm set shields of -70% in case they go in shrike before you. That lovely 5 pip damage over time that does a ton of damage which just one blade or bale frost just so you can get a wide open weaver.

Its WEAVER HOUR BABY and we running this show soon and STORM Watch out because we coming for you oh yes you know why? You can kiss that 5000(health) goodbye.
Seems like the power pip chance is going to be horrible though

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
girlpower920 on Sep 14, 2019 wrote:
Seems like the power pip chance is going to be horrible though
lol believe or not the ghulture boots gives ice 3 less power pip chance than the new boots and its still over 100% xD so not really?

Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
Sorry to tell ya but ice is only good from first :( and they've been able to get those stats for a long time, but never 70 universal resist even, maybe w, the new boots yea but still not optimal boots imo

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Mozyy1 on Sep 25, 2019 wrote:
Sorry to tell ya but ice is only good from first :( and they've been able to get those stats for a long time, but never 70 universal resist even, maybe w, the new boots yea but still not optimal boots imo
That's actually not true lol especially in max pvp. Ice are and have always been the dominant schools of pvp and with access to set resist and storm damage am pretty sure every ice mains are abusing this esp with the new sinbad wand.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Mozyy1 on Sep 25, 2019 wrote:
Weaver is still cracked and so are the overtimes. Ice has a lot of options, as well as a lot of health. They're still good from second.

Explorer
Feb 23, 2012
ice conquer 2nd with all that health while packing a punch to sweep all your health goodbye