Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Good evening,

I made a death wizard and I was wondering what people used as there secondary schools? It's been awhile since i played so I was curious. At the moment I have ice, and am willing to buy the points back if something else would do her better.

any and all suggestions welcome.

Also Trying to figure out deck building as well.

thanks!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome to the Message Boards!

Firstly, I don't recommend purchasing back your points until the free buyback rolls around which should be happening this month.

As a death, this is what I recommend:

- Both spiritual blades and traps.
(Truth be told, the spiritual traps isn't all that necessary either, you already have enough death traps to aid you).
You can learn (later) the elemental blades and traps in the case you should act as a support.

- Amplify, Fortify & Berserk. Punishment in later levels.
- All damage enchanting spells such as tough, giant, monstrous etc.
Sharpen Blade & Potent Trap later.

On my , I have never casted Tower Sheild, but you will have enough points to spare in case you want to learn it. It's not necessary though.

Please keep in mind that the ultimate goal of your training points is for you to use from multiple different schools in order to make your primary school much better.

Not to learn all the spells of a "second school" up to level 42.

I also do not recommend learning any from life since you can already heal yourself comfortably unless you plan on PvP.

Post if you've anymore queries.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Tiggermazz on Sep 9, 2019 wrote:
Good evening,

I made a death wizard and I was wondering what people used as there secondary schools? It's been awhile since i played so I was curious. At the moment I have ice, and am willing to buy the points back if something else would do her better.

any and all suggestions welcome.

Also Trying to figure out deck building as well.

thanks!
Glad am here to help you out! and i just want you know this is exactly how i felt when i started playing 5 years ago and clueless, so am here to tell you atm none of this will matter when you approach higher levels. However, for now ice is respectively the path you wanna go so you can train tower shield at level 16 for protection. You can also train stun block on the side from Diego, these are 2 important utilities to have in both pvp and pve. Since your spells are gonna be healing you up theirs isn't a need to go healing. Also noting training points buy backs becomes more expensive the higher in level so its best to get them back when its free. So good luck, have fun and enjoy. :)

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Star Edward on Sep 9, 2019 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards!

Firstly, I don't recommend purchasing back your points until the free buyback rolls around which should be happening this month.

As a death, this is what I recommend:

- Both spiritual blades and traps.
(Truth be told, the spiritual traps isn't all that necessary either, you already have enough death traps to aid you).
You can learn (later) the elemental blades and traps in the case you should act as a support.

- Amplify, Fortify & Berserk. Punishment in later levels.
- All damage enchanting spells such as tough, giant, monstrous etc.
Sharpen Blade & Potent Trap later.

On my , I have never casted Tower Sheild, but you will have enough points to spare in case you want to learn it. It's not necessary though.

Please keep in mind that the ultimate goal of your training points is for you to use from multiple different schools in order to make your primary school much better.

Not to learn all the spells of a "second school" up to level 42.

I also do not recommend learning any from life since you can already heal yourself comfortably unless you plan on PvP.

Post if you've anymore queries.

Sorry, I have been busy with the game. Haha. I have six training points available right now. Almost a level 30. Is the Balance blades and traps the best way to go? and is there a way to get them without all of the trash cards. I am honestly trying for the best way to use my points and get the most out of my deck.

Thanks so much.