Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Upcoming Mac OS 10.15 Catalina Update

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
February 17th and still nothing.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2014
Feb 18 2020 ; Still no update from anyone associated with KI. Do they care ? Will we ever get a reply ?

Administrator
Thanks for your extended patience as our partners complete compatibility for macOS Catalina. Progress is being made and we hope to have another update for your soon!

Survivor
Jun 23, 2011
apple is going to come out with an entirely new software update before we get a catalina update here lol

Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
Yeah, this is just becoming comical at this point.

Administrator
I have some good news, we may have an update for you very soon now. Please standby as we work on final checks and confirm the compatibility over the next few days.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2012
Sparck on Feb 21, 2020 wrote:
I have some good news, we may have an update for you very soon now. Please standby as we work on final checks and confirm the compatibility over the next few days.
It’s been months please drop it tomorrow or this week please before my member ship ends :(

Survivor
Oct 19, 2018
In approximately how many weeks will pass do you think before the new update will be out? I've been waiting for this update for 3 months now, because I reseted my Mac and it auto-updated to Catalina (Thx alot Apple)

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
Let's hope its out within the next week, I have been waiting for the update since October, some longer than me. This is actually ridiculous.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2018
Can you announce here when the update is released?

Administrator
Ultimate314 on Feb 26, 2020 wrote:
Can you announce here when the update is released?
Yes, absolutely, we'll be sure to announce it on all channels including here in the forums.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2020
Is there an update on *when* the update is coming out? More like a date and not just saying "soon". It's been a while and its been eating at my membership in which I can't do anything about.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
You guys keep saying soon without giving any time amount to how long. When you guys do give us a time estimate by saying it would be over the span of the next few days... It has been over a week now. Why is it taking so long to just make final edits and perform testings? Clearly it’s not as soon as you’re claiming it to be... I just want to be able to play the game again.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2018
Can you give an approximate time it will be released? Like for example, 2 weeks

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Still waiting this is an on going issue, that is seemingly being ignored it’s March now.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2017
Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
Survivor
Dec 17, 2018
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO WIZ IN MARCH

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
Just as sad as you guys. There's no reason why we should have to pay for round abouts to play wiz, and on top of that membership.

Survivor
May 24, 2014
honestly to save ur memberships just backup your macs and downgrade to mojave. I couldn't wait for this so i just did and now i can actually play.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2012
March 7th, still no update....

Survivor
Jul 12, 2014
So I only own macs, and I haven't been able to go on since October, and my membership is still going, does that mean I'm just out of luck for all that time that I wasn't allowed to go on cause of the update?

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
I just updated my Mac without knowing it was incompatible for the Catalina update & I am a paying member, it seems it's been like this since September? Is there any update on this situation or are we just temporarily scr*wed out of playing? Should I cancel my membership?

Administrator
Alicia breeze on Mar 10, 2020 wrote:
I just updated my Mac without knowing it was incompatible for the Catalina update & I am a paying member, it seems it's been like this since September? Is there any update on this situation or are we just temporarily scr*wed out of playing? Should I cancel my membership?
If you can uninstall Catalina for the meantime, you'll be able to play the game. It may not be worth it though, as we're close to being able to finally release a compatible build.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2012
Any updates? How close is "close" to finishing? My girlfriend has been wanting to play for months.