Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favorite Wizard101 Update? 11th B-Day

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Hey everyone! We are celebrating the 11th birthday of Wizard101!!! We have had so many updates: voices, Quest Helper, Crown Shop, Castles, Gardening, Pet Pavilion, Monstrology, Bazaar, Dragonspyre, Darkmoor, Aquila, Mirage, Hatchmaking Kiosk, Graphics Revamp, Wysteria, ect. What's your favorite Wizard101 update from over the last decade? Also, if you'd like, reply with your Wizard name and year you started playing.

I'll Go First:

WhiteTiger93: Started Playing Early 2010

John Seablood, lvl 128 Storm

Luis Dreamblade, lvl 65 Ice
David Firemender, lvl 26 Fire
Justin Dawnbreaker, lvl 28 Life

My favorite/most memorable update has to be the Pet Pavilion. I love trying to get all the pets I can and with that update, I loved that we could now play games and train our pets. (I also hope they work more towards updating the Pet Pavilion)

So, how about you?

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Hiya White Tiger!

It is so hard to pick one favorite, but I would say the Wizard City graphic update. All of WC looks fantastic but now it looks incredible. Everyone has to go through the commons and it looks so gorgeous with all of the details they have added. With the updates this year to Triton, Firecat, Cyclops, etc. It makes me even more proud to call WC "home". I remember when the commons construction was finished and revealed on test realm, (2018?), I ran around saying, "this is OUR wizard city, look how great everything looks!".

I am very grateful for all of the updates, the new Events and excitement KI has added. I didn't know I could love the spiral more than I already did, but it happened. I agree with you the Pet Pavilion is terrific and I truly love the hatchmaking kiosk update.

I also love the Deckathalons, Beastmoon Hunt and Spiral Showcase events. I enjoy them all. Happy 11th Birthday Wizard 101!! Thank you for the 11 days of Bday magic and all the free goodies!
It's been an awesome year to be a wizard!

Autumn WH 125 - created June 2012
(plus 5 other wizards)

Community Leader
Nordic Champion on Sep 11, 2019 wrote:
Hiya White Tiger!

It is so hard to pick one favorite, but I would say the Wizard City graphic update. All of WC looks fantastic but now it looks incredible. Everyone has to go through the commons and it looks so gorgeous with all of the details they have added. With the updates this year to Triton, Firecat, Cyclops, etc. It makes me even more proud to call WC "home". I remember when the commons construction was finished and revealed on test realm, (2018?), I ran around saying, "this is OUR wizard city, look how great everything looks!".

I am very grateful for all of the updates, the new Events and excitement KI has added. I didn't know I could love the spiral more than I already did, but it happened. I agree with you the Pet Pavilion is terrific and I truly love the hatchmaking kiosk update.

I also love the Deckathalons, Beastmoon Hunt and Spiral Showcase events. I enjoy them all. Happy 11th Birthday Wizard 101!! Thank you for the 11 days of Bday magic and all the free goodies!
It's been an awesome year to be a wizard!

Autumn WH 125 - created June 2012
(plus 5 other wizards)
That's awesome!!! They're have been so many updates, thank you for replying! :)

WhiteTiger93: Youtuber and Streamer Here --- Content Creator for Arcanum Archives. Check us out here for guides and events!