Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Still waiting. PVP revamp

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
I'm not sure if i got this correctly but ever since the beast moon event has been structured into pvp people thought this was gonna be a new way of pvp, but then realized it was just an add on theme to keep people busy. As much as i don't fandom any pve related content, I just need to know when the new age is going to begin and when will the balance team come together to specifically balance max pvp in the term of school buff and nerfs? I know spark have mention about the revamp but people are getting impatient with this imbalance schools that have advantage over other schools and the unfairness of shadow pip spamming shrike etc. Remember people are paying to play pvp and crown users suffer more than members to even get a fair match at pvp.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
there's a lot of changes that need to be made, one scroll through this forum and you'll see hot threads talking about nerfing lore & ramp [aka the two most broken spells throughout the game, especially at legendary due to high damage output]